Saturday, February 9, 2008

a dream

I think nobody don't like money.In china,mang people usually say"Money can't do everything,but no money no talk"So ,I want to have mang money,but this not easy,except this daydream.I have daydream to won the lottery in sometime,I got the 10,000,000.all of first,I will give 10,000 to charities.I got the money for society,so I need to reture a bit.And that,I want to travel to all the world.Beacuse I like to eat,I want to eat everywhere special food.If after I finish my travel and have spare money ,I will save the money in the bank or use to business.Use the money to make money~~Right?
But,this just daydream.Maybe I will be have 10,000,000 by myself~~

1 comment:

Adry said...

Is true Walter... alone in dreams!!! jajaja because in the real life than doesn´t happen...
Adry